Madam Jas Banku Mix Flour 2.2lbs
Banku Mix Flour by Madam Jas
Favorite Ghanian dish served with hot pepper and fish or soup.
How to prepare banku mix flour:
- Take 500 ml of cold water and ten full tablespoons of banku mix flour for two.
- Mix flour and water together in a saucepan to a smooth paste and add salt if desired.
- Place over medium heat and stir continuously into a thick paste and knead for 10 minutes,
- Knead thoroughly into smooth and thick consistency, add 250 ml of hot water and knead again for 10 minutes
- Mold into balls of desired taste.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.